Welcome!

Welcome to Wiley Coyote's Education Discussion Blog.

If there are any topics you wish to discuss, please email me at axles93105@mypacks.net with the link or topic and I'll post it for you.

Please let others you may know interested in these issues to come join us at http://undoeducationstatusquo.blogspot.com/

I will try my best to keep things up to date and interesting. I'm still working my way around the blog program and looking for other ways to make it fun and interesting.

I'm always open to suggestions. ...WC





Saturday, March 14, 2015

WELL IT'S TOURNAMENT TIME! NO, NOT BASKETBALL. CMS AT-LARGE ELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water, the status quo sharks are circling around the upcoming at-large seats for the CMS Board of Education.

Here are the current candidates lining up for one of the prized seats:

Amelia Stinson-Wesley
Jeremy Stephenson
Elyse Dashew
Levester Flowers

I will update this list as it grows - and it will.....

5 comments:

  1. Run, Larry, Run...

    He's a bit of a character at times, but I bet he'll run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertainment has been sorely lacking in CMS the past year or so since the BOE has evidently signed a blood pact against ANY comments or communications beyond the Tuesday meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to get the comments to work...testing, testing, is this microphone on???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I gotta use IE instead of Chrome apparently. I'm in!

    So, to the point of the post....

    I have a hunch, based on nothing in particular, that 1 at-large candidate doesn't run for re-election, but at the same time, I can see all of them wanting to go another 4 years because they've done such wonderful things so far.

    Bottom line is, presuming they do run for re-election, they're gonna get asked questions about Morrison, Battle and what not at the various forums. It'll be interesting to see how much the Democratic party supports theirs, and what kind of support Tim Morgan gets from various affiliations.

    Then again, it'll be the same 20-25 people showing up at each forum, so who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due to demographics in Mecklenburg County, Republicans and Independents will never be a majority on the BOE again.

    The demographic makeup of the county versus the makeup of the student body in CMS is why CMS will never change. You can't keep dumbing it down and produce students ready for the real world, only students who "graduated" with CMS saying we did our job.

    ReplyDelete